The Ponies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quantum Loon (Contributor)

2 posters

Go down

Quantum Loon (Contributor) Empty Quantum Loon (Contributor)

Post  Quantum Loon Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Hello Everyponies !!

Name : Quantum Loon, or just Quantum or Loon, whatever you prefer...
A little bit about yourself : well, I am a Frony (a french brony) and i have been enjoying the show and the fandom for a couple of months by now. I just finished my school year so I have some free time on my hands before my internship.
As I said, i'm french, so, please, excuse me if I write silly things or if I am not understandable (and don't hesitate to correct me if I am writing non-sense ^^)
Why you're interested in the project : ponies are awesome, Beatles are awesome, mixing them together and you make them both 20% awesomer !
How you plan to contribute : PMVs and FanArt, i suppose.
Software you plan to use : premiere pro CS5, Photoshop, After Effect.. I also got Illustrator but haven't used it yet, so if I am not too lazy I may learn to use it.
Any of your work you'd like to share :
I'm an AMV-maker even if I didn't make many of them and most of the time, it was for Iron chief (24h editing contest) or tournament (one week editing contest)
So, here goes a few I made or was part of :

a pretty old and crappy one
Spoiler:
I made the second track of this one (00:50 to 1:23) :
Spoiler:
And the last one i made, you can download it here

So, I hope my skills aren't a prerequisite to enter the project, 'cause as you can see, I am not very good... :/

Any initial comments you'd like to share about the project or its direction : this project is really full pf potential and I really want to be a part of it =)

Well, that's it, i guess...
Quantum Loon
Quantum Loon

Back to top Go down

Quantum Loon (Contributor) Empty Re: Quantum Loon (Contributor)

Post  Flashgen Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 am

Good to have you on board. You should be in the contributor's group now so feel free to hop in and get started Smile
Flashgen
Flashgen
Admin

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-future-worth-saving.

Back to top Go down